It is known that an ace in blackjack can count for eleven points or only one point. In the first case, the layout is called Marathon Bet soft. If an ace is counted for one point, the whole layout is called hard.
If your opponent holds a double or a triple, then bravely get the card until you have thirteen points on your hands. Does your opponent hold such cards as a four, five, six? Get to twelve points. Does your opponent hold any cards from seven to ten or does he have an ace? You’ve got to do the good to seventeen points.
Does the opponent have a deuce or any card from four to eight? You have marathonbet casino review to get to eighteen points. Does the opponent have an ace, a nine or a ten? You have to do good to 19 points. Cases in which you have to split:
- You have a pair of twos, and your opponent holds any card from two to seven;
- You have a pair of threes, and your opponent holds any card from four to seven or two;
- You have a pair of fours, and your opponent has a fiver or a six;
- If you have a pair of fives, splitting is not recommended;
- Split if you have a pair of sixes and your opponent has any of the cards from two to six;
- Split if you have a pair of seven and your opponent has any of the two to seven cards;
- If you have a pair of Eights, split is recommended regardless of your opponent’s cards;
- Are you holding a pair of nines? Split if your opponent has a deuce to six, an eight or a nine;
- Split is not recommended when holding a pair of ten;
- For a pair of Aces, split is recommended regardless of the opponent’s cards.
Double if necessary:
- The player has collected from 9 to 11 points;
- The player has nine points, and the opponent has only three to seven points;
- You have ten points, and your opponent has only two to nine;
- You have eleven points, and your opponent doesn’t have an ace.
A player has five to seven or twelve to seventeen points, and your opponent is guaranteed to have an ace;
The player has fourteen to sixteen points, and the opponent is guaranteed to have ten;
The player has sixteen points, not two eights, and the opponent has only nine points.
That’s all the basic basics that a blackjack player needs to know. If you know them well, it’s much easier to win. Using the strategy described will give the player a nine hundredth of a percent advantage. In practice, this means that with a bet of a thousand dollars, the player is guaranteed to get nine dollars. The amount of money delivered is not taken into account. The strategy with exactly the same efficiency used in land and virtual casinos. It is simple enough to quickly understand its rules and learn how to make a profit from blackjack, even a beginner.